Anthony Presutto (LLB, BA) is a solicitor in our Litigation and Business & Commercial Law teams.
Anthony completed his Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Arts (majoring in History and Political studies) double degree at Deakin University in 2010. Initially joining Mackinnon Jacobs Lawyers as a seasonal clerk in mid-2010, he subsequently commenced a traineeship in February, 2011 and was admitted into practice in March, 2012.
Once admitted to practice, Anthony quickly gained experience in many different types of matters in Victorian Courts, including the Victorian Civil and Administration Tribunal (VCAT).
In having practice experience in dispute resolution, Anthony is uniquely positioned to provide practical, easy to understand advice in relation to all commercial matters tailored to protect your legal interests.
In particular, Anthony has experience in:
- Sale and purchase of businesses
- Corporate governance, including advising Not-For-Profits and Associations. Recently, Anthony provided complex advice to a large multinational environmental institution in relation to carrying on business in one or more states and territories other than its home jurisdiction
- Drafting and advising on Commercial Agreements
- Shareholders and Unit / Discretionary Trust Agreements
- Retail and Commercial leasing advice, including drafting Leases, Renewals and Variations
- Sale and purchase of land
- Owners Corporation advice, such as advising in relation to the sub-division of common property
- Removal of covenants and easements
Wills & Deceased Estates
- Obtaining Grants of Probate and Letters of Administration
- Advising executors and administrators re administration of deceased estates
- Testator Family Maintenance claims
Dispute Resolution and Litigation
- Commercial and general litigation
- Property Law matters
- Domestic Building claims
- Retail Lease disputes