Sale and Acquisition of Businesses
When buying or selling a business, obtaining legal advice is second only to receiving advice from your accountant or financial adviser.
Completing sale of business transactions is often complex with the need to deal with regulatory authorities to effect a transfer all certifications, permits and licences with the business.
Mackinnon Jacobs Lawyers can assist you with your purchase or sale of a business.
With a practical approach to problem solving, we can help with:
- Sale of Business Contracts, including preparation and advice
- Lease terms, including transfers and variations;
- Transfers of licences;
- Registration, cancellation and transfers of business names;
- Arranging due diligence searches and inspections;
- Organising and attending settlement.